Blog Post Menu (Post - One By One)

  • The Autumn-Fall Playlist Mixtape Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019 Post) Post Episode
  • The Summer Playlist Show (Episode. 2) By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Summer Autumn) Post Episode
  • The Summer Playlist Show (Episode. 1) By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Summer) Post Episode
  • The Spring Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Spring) Post Episode
  • The Second Winter Playlist (Part 2) Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2018-2019, Winter) Post Episode
























Site Map







The Official Homepage of Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa


Start Page, The Homepage of the Musicname of Dj Aliababoa and the artist Dj Aliababoa (Everyone Deserves Music)




























































06





04


































12














Introduction (+ Prod. Warmup Songs/Covers)















HTML tutorial









Soundcloud page 1.
Soundcloud page 2.
Soundcloud page 3.








































































-



The three songs of the month karaoke entertainment
"The best songs" of the month competition. (Summer 2012).
pollcode.com free polls

Karaokecover of the song Best Days of the musician and the singer Dj Aliababoa (Matt White cover) (Singlyrics by Aerosmith)


Karaokecover of the song Best Days by Dj... by dj_aliababoa



Karaokecover of the song Best Days of the musician and the singer Dj Aliababoa (Matt White cover) (Singlyrics by Aerosmith):


This song by Matt White is also a potensial slow jam for my wedding actually one time in the fututre. The love songs with great romntic lyrics like these are very special to me. When I listen to them, they always bring back my memories of special people, places, and moments.
Though these songs don't literally mean the ones that I listened to when I fell in love with someone, they are special because of their beautiful lyrics and litterary meanings acutally. And I hope you enjoy these songs. And if you would love to add your own favorite love songs, from your past!
I have my own popular musicgroup on Facebook for the musiclovers and much entertaining stuff of the musician Dj Aliababoa.
Dj Aliababoa's music group (For all music interested) on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/42519574933/


Every time I look at you
You always look so beautiful
Driving on the road again
The chevys packed and it is dusk
And I will take some photographs 
So I can dream of you
Can't say I've felt such a twisting in my heart this
way
We pitch a tent and i wont sleep i just stay awake .
Fires burning , softly singing songs .
So close to you .
Do you believe 
In love at first sight
I think you do
We're lying naked under the covers
Those are the best days of my life.
Can't take away those times
We stayed up and we talked all night
Chain smoking cigarettes and 
Three bottles of red wine
Falling asleep together
Holding your body close to mine .
Oh and in the morning
Your eyes opened so innocent
The sun is blazing , we are sweaty 
You look lovely
Nothing else matters anymore 'cause you're
In my arms again
Do you believe 
In love at first sight
I think you do .
We're lying naked under the covers 
Those are the best days of my 
Those are the best days of my 
Those are the best days of my life
Oh Ill never want to be without you
So just stay with me 
I will love you endlessly .
Oh darling, darling
Those are the best days of my
Those are the best days of my .. life
Do you believe 
In love at first sight
I think you do
We're lying naked under the covers
Those are the best days of my life
Those are the best days of my 
Those are the best days of my 
Those are the best days of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mixtape Concert Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2024, Latest Post)

The Mixtape Concert Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2023, Latest Post) ...