Blog Post Menu (Post - One By One)

  • The Autumn-Fall Playlist Mixtape Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019 Post) Post Episode
  • The Summer Playlist Show (Episode. 2) By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Summer Autumn) Post Episode
  • The Summer Playlist Show (Episode. 1) By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Summer) Post Episode
  • The Spring Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Spring) Post Episode
  • The Second Winter Playlist (Part 2) Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2018-2019, Winter) Post Episode
























Site Map







The Official Homepage of Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa


Start Page, The Homepage of the Musicname of Dj Aliababoa and the artist Dj Aliababoa (Everyone Deserves Music)




























































06





04


































12














Introduction (+ Prod. Warmup Songs/Covers)















HTML tutorial









Soundcloud page 1.
Soundcloud page 2.
Soundcloud page 3.








































































-



The three songs of the month karaoke entertainment
"The best songs" of the month competition. (Summer 2012).
pollcode.com free polls

The final autumn concertmixtape (Party weekendshow) by Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa

My love for music started when I was 4 years old.  For my birthday I received my first stereo. It had an 8-track player, cassette player and turntable. Twenty years later music is still central to my life. The music has an amazing power to banish a bad day, no matter the genres/types.  Listening to your favorite song can help you cheer up from the bottom to the fantastic self esteem, de-tress, focus, and even ease symptoms of mental illness. 
As a musician and composer, it is during the times of the most intense emotional and personal difficulties that inspire me to create songs expressing the passion that stirs inside of me. My songs are my prayers and my release. They are a form of healing for me. I wrote many songs as the artist Dj Aliababoa out of my personal struggles, but it is my hope that through my expression that they can minister to others as well.
“I traveled around a lot in the life to find my self and I never felt that any place was home.  I met this amazing girl and the song describes how I felt (“You are” by Charlie Wilson).  When I hear this r&b songs, it's not bittersweet and instead I remember the good times.” 
In honor of my love of music and my passion for leadership, I’m kicking off the Dj Aliababoa annual way. These songs are about about love, changes and actually talks about getting knocked around much but still chasing your dreams; “Standin on broken dreams, never losing sight”.

Part. 1:


Part. 2:












































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts events

The Mixtape Concert Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2024, Latest Post)

The Mixtape Concert Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2023, Latest Post) ...