Blog Post Menu (Post - One By One)

  • The Autumn-Fall Playlist Mixtape Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019 Post) Post Episode
  • The Summer Playlist Show (Episode. 2) By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Summer Autumn) Post Episode
  • The Summer Playlist Show (Episode. 1) By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Summer) Post Episode
  • The Spring Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2019, Spring) Post Episode
  • The Second Winter Playlist (Part 2) Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2018-2019, Winter) Post Episode
























Site Map







The Official Homepage of Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa


Start Page, The Homepage of the Musicname of Dj Aliababoa and the artist Dj Aliababoa (Everyone Deserves Music)




























































06





04


































12














Introduction (+ Prod. Warmup Songs/Covers)















HTML tutorial









Soundcloud page 1.
Soundcloud page 2.
Soundcloud page 3.








































































-



The three songs of the month karaoke entertainment
"The best songs" of the month competition. (Summer 2012).
pollcode.com free polls

All that I am is thanks to you by Dj Aliababoa (Official music video 2012)








The name of the love song is "All that I am is thanks to you" by the artist and singer Dj Aliababoa. Coversong of "thanks to you" from Kris Lawrence and my cover of the love song "all that I am" from Joe Thomas.
For my friends and the family support who know who I am you know. The dedication to my friends in general and my fans or the musical people who know the better me both as a musician and Dj Aliababoa as the real private person. This dedication lovesong is for all my friends and the fans who have supported me and my music. For all love song interested people. I can't or must be careful to define my "musical personality" as the man I am today. Because my closest people who I have in the private life outside "the musician role". They know me for real and about my personality. Not only through the gifted musician. Family and friends who stand up for you in the dailylife is someting else. Because the real friendship and the social bond are viewed from another perspective.
:)
Norwegian. Deilig å endelig meddele den ferske promoteringen av at min nye musikkvideo er ute etter to måneder med langsiktig jobbing! Vi musikere er entusiaster med stor lidenskap for å formidle sang og musikk rett fra hjertet må man vite. Jeg vil karakterisere meg som en av de musikerne eller kjærlighetssangerne av great passion. ;)
Musikkvideoen min består av rolige dansetrinn med skills av øverste kvalitet fra Dj Aliababoa på skjermen.
Synging av meg selv den romantiske og talentfulle Dj Aliababoa som har mye kos i vente for musikkfolka som liker kjærlightssanger generelt eller love songs (eng). For all the R&b people og folka mine som forstår hva jeg har å by på!
;)
Mine to nye coversanger/etterlikninger har jeg produsert selv fra bunnen av. Sangen "Thanks to you" av artisten Kris Lawrence og cover av sangen "All that I am" av Joe Thomas. Dette er saftige sommerflørt saker av høy musikalsk kvalitet i kjærlighetsmusikk sjangeren. Just chilling out and grilling in the park. Ladies/Lovers/Fans/The folks. He's on fire ladies and gentleman! Singing straight and right from the heart.
:)

Thank you for teaching me how to love
Showing me what the world means
What I've been dreamin' of
And now I know, there is nothing that I could not do
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to feel
Showing me my emotions
Letting me know what's real
From what is not
What I've got is more that I'd ever hoped for
And a lot of what I hope for is
Thanks to you

No mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will pull me through
Thanks to You

There's no mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will see me through
Thanks to You
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to live
Putting things in perspective
Teaching me how to give
And how to take
No mistake
We were put here together
And if I breakdown
Forgive me but it's true
That I am aching with the love I feel inside
Thanks to You
Thanks to you


No no no no...
Check it

I can't buy you fancy rings
Or all of the expensive things you're used to, baby
No trips around the world, no diamonds or pearls
To give to you, baby
But what I've got a give is more precious
Than you'll ever know
My deepest inner feelings, my heart and soul

Chorus:
Cause all that I am, is a man in love with you
Cause all that I am, is a man who's heart is true
And in love with you

Oh baby
Oh girl, yeah, yeah

Girl I know you're not blind
Cause when I look into your eyes, you meet me half way
Yes you do
Just accept me as I am
Try to understand, that I want you always
Just give me the chance and I'll show you
The world my love, yeah, yeah
My deepest inner feeling, my heart and soul

yeah yeah yeah

Denying all you aren't
I know you have your doubts about me (your doubts about me)
Just put them all aside
And follow where your heart leads

Cause all that I am is a man who loves you
All that I am is a man whose heart is true
Cause all that I am is a man who loves you
Man in love with you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oooohh, yeah, yeah
Oh, ooo, yeah
Man in love with you




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mixtape Concert Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2024, Latest Post)

The Mixtape Concert Playlist Show By Disc Jockey Dj Aliababoa (2023, Latest Post) ...